MNF Discussion: Week 10 - San Francisco vs Seattle

TStecker

Personal Assistant
Messages
62,852
Likes
3,406
#1
TK returns to Seattle, will Christian Slater make a return to the booth?

Expect a blowout here folks.
 

hate the cowboys

Umbrella Person
Messages
4,911
Likes
0
#3
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

TStecker said:
TK returns to Seattle, will Christian Slater make a return to the booth?

Expect a blowout here folks.
I'm a big 9ners fan, and I am expecting the worst
 

akown10t

Umbrella Person
Messages
286
Likes
0
#4
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

hate the cowboys said:
I'm a big 9ners fan, and I am expecting the worst
same here.
Living in upstate NY, I don't get to see them play very often.  I just wish I could see them win once in a while.
 

stevis

Personal Assistant
Messages
21,172
Likes
789
#5
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

akown10t said:
same here.
Living in upstate NY, I don't get to see them play very often.  I just wish I could see them win once in a while.
Like most of the 80s and 90s?
 

djcobra

Personal Assistant
Messages
11,360
Likes
42
#7
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

Just think, though.  If Seattle loses, Arizona will be tied for first in the divison, and my Rams, at 1-8, will only be three games back.
 

Tsunami

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
28,203
Likes
3,466
#8
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

djcobra said:
Just think, though.  If Seattle loses, Arizona will be tied for first in the divison, and my Rams, at 1-8, will only be three games back.
The Rockies pulled off a more improbable run than the Rams would need.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1zsUIosoA[/youtube]
 

djcobra

Personal Assistant
Messages
11,360
Likes
42
#9
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

GO RAMS!!!!

(and, by the way, as much as we all make fun of Journey, I think that most of the guys in the band were pretty talented musicians.  I don't think there's a single rock band whose songs are more fun for me to sing.  And Neal Schon had amazing hair...)
 

dvair

Personal Assistant
Messages
11,287
Likes
103
#10
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon in the booth tonight.  They gave  :icon_wilbon: a ride up from Phoenix.
 

Penfold

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Messages
38,731
Likes
1,609
#11
Re: MNF Discussion Week 10 San Francisco vs Seattle

dvair said:
Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon in the booth tonight.  They gave  :icon_wilbon: a ride up from Phoenix.
As if four people in one booth wasn't enough...
 

Marleykiss

Personal Assistant
Messages
16,224
Likes
244
#12
These Monday games blow goats.  I think I'll go with the Bron Brons vs the Fighting Iversons on NBAtv @ 8:00 est.
 

Ristopher

Personal Assistant
Messages
28,043
Likes
411
#14
Marleykiss said:
These Monday games blow goats.  I think I'll go with the Bron Brons vs the Fighting Iversons on NBAtv @ 8:00 est.
Oooh...

I may catch the end of that when I get back home from watching SU's opener.
 

djcobra

Personal Assistant
Messages
11,360
Likes
42
#15
Marleykiss said:
These Monday games blow goats.  I think I'll go with the Bron Brons vs the Fighting Iversons on NBAtv @ 8:00 est.
That's what I'll be watching...hopefully that'll be at the same time my wife is giving me a manicure.  It's pampering night at the Kincannon house.
 
Top