MNF Discussion: Week 6 - New York Giants v. Atlanta

Smirking Chupacabra

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
54,469
Likes
5,403
#51
Duckworth Lewis said:
I hear she's got Che Guevara south of the border, if you know what I mean...wink wink, nudge nudge
There's LOTS of Che T-shirts in Central Mexico -- I almost got one for grins, then remembered that I have enough trouble with the airport authorities without bringing that kinda heat on myself.

EDIT: I have trouble because apparently here's an old IRA guy whose name is similar to mine.
 

Duckworth Lewis

Personal Assistant
Messages
24,574
Likes
178
#53
Smirking Chupacabra said:
There's LOTS of Che T-shirts in Central Mexico -- I almost got one for grins, then remembered that I have enough trouble with the airport authorities without bringing that kinda heat on myself.
If 1 out of 20 average TSA workers could identify the visage of Che on a red t-shirt as something alarming, I'd be impressed.
 

Bill Lehecka

General Zod
Staff member
Messages
34,901
Likes
314
#58
I've ignored it for so long, but finally, finally, the Atlanta Cheerleaders have made me aware of Breast Cancer.
 
Messages
2,053
Likes
0
#59
Bill Lehecka said:
I've ignored it for so long, but finally, finally, the Atlanta Cheerleaders have made me aware of Breast Cancer.
If they were actually showing me their breasts, it would make me even more aware, though.
 

Bill Lehecka

General Zod
Staff member
Messages
34,901
Likes
314
#64
Fun Fact: The green dot on the QB's helmet means that the helmet is equipped with a radio receiver.  Only one of these types of helmets is allowed on the field at a time.
 

Smirking Chupacabra

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
54,469
Likes
5,403
#65
Bill Lehecka said:
Fun Fact: The green dot on the QB's helmet means that the helmet is equipped with a radio receiver.  Only one of these types of helmets is allowed on the field at a time.
So I guess guys like "Slash" who played QB and WR would have to have two helmets, huh?
 

stevis

Personal Assistant
Messages
21,181
Likes
802
#66
Bill Lehecka said:
Fun Fact: The green dot on the QB's helmet means that the helmet is equipped with a radio receiver.  Only one of these types of helmets is allowed on the field at a time.
The Patriots, however, continue to use 11 at a time.

(Gosh, I don't think ragging on Bellichek is ever going to get old.)
 

stevis

Personal Assistant
Messages
21,181
Likes
802
#67
Smirking Chupacabra said:
So I guess guys like "Slash" who played QB and WR would have to have two helmets, huh?
Do the Seahawks still line up Seneca Wallace at WR occasionally? 
 

Marleykiss

Personal Assistant
Messages
16,224
Likes
244
#70
stevis said:
Do the Seahawks still line up Seneca Wallace at WR occasionally? 
I heard some bulljive yesterday from a Seahawks coach that he thought Wallace would be a pro bowl receiver if he did it full time.  Let me put this politely......get the fuck out of here with that garbage.
 
Messages
2,053
Likes
0
#71
Marleykiss said:
I heard some bulljive yesterday from a Seahawks coach that he thought Wallace would be a pro bowl receiver if he did it full time.  Let me put this politely......get the fuck out of here with that garbage.
I believe Michaels and Madden were discussing this on the broadcast when he caught his one pass last night.
 

Tsunami

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
28,265
Likes
3,516
#72
Not giving a crap about the Jints (aside from Lig 2.0 considerations), why the hell didn't they give the ball to Jacobs on the 1 yard line????

Droughns, schmoughns. 
 

Duckworth Lewis

Personal Assistant
Messages
24,574
Likes
178
#73
Bill Lehecka said:
Fun Fact: The green dot on the QB's helmet means that the helmet is equipped with a radio receiver.  Only one of these types of helmets is allowed on the field at a time.
I thought it was Mr. Yuk.
 

Marleykiss

Personal Assistant
Messages
16,224
Likes
244
#74
Tsunami said:
Not giving a crap about the Jints (aside from Lig 2.0 considerations), why the hell didn't they give the ball to Jacobs on the 1 yard line????

Droughns, schmoughns. 
Eli to Burress for the TD just might have put the goocher on old Cuttie pie in league 1.0.
 
Top