New SiriusXM Channel Lineup

The Bopper

Personal Assistant
Messages
35,805
Likes
508
#3
Rob in Arlington said:
134 Weather for Balt/DC and ATLANTA?  It was bad enough when it became DC/BALT.  Makes no sense not to wait for WTOP on the 8s now.
apparently what philly and boston neeeded was to hear about the weather and traffic(?) in Pittsburgh.
 

Lambeth98

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
59,723
Likes
2,268
#4
Rob in Arlington said:
134 Weather for Balt/DC and ATLANTA?  It was bad enough when it became DC/BALT.  Makes no sense not to wait for WTOP on the 8s now.
Will they continue to preempt weather on NFL Sundays?
 

Penfold

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Messages
38,541
Likes
1,495
#10
Smirking Chupacabra said:
Can I get these channels on my transistor radio?
If you listen really, really closely, you can hear them.  You'll need to turn the volume all the way up and put your ear up next to the speaker, though...
 

Anorak

Personal Assistant
Messages
4,065
Likes
114
#14
The Bopper said:
apparently what philly and boston neeeded was to hear about the weather and traffic(?) in Pittsburgh.
Putting the Twin Cities and Las Vegas on the same channel is just cruel.
 

Bill Lehecka

General Zod
Staff member
Messages
34,797
Likes
309
#17
The Bopper said:
pssst.... its the same lineup...
Nope.  Opie & Anthony is Sirius 206/XM 105. Other channels do the same thing.  It's kinda silly.

And why are they moving 20 on 20 to Channel 3? That seems silly.
 

The Bopper

Personal Assistant
Messages
35,805
Likes
508
#18
Bill Lehecka said:
Nope.  Opie & Anthony is Sirius 206/XM 105. Other channels do the same thing.  It's kinda silly.

And why are they moving 20 on 20 to Channel 3? That seems silly.
Hits 1 now on 2...
 

Rob in Arlington

Personal Assistant
Messages
44,958
Likes
1,333
#20
Bill Lehecka said:
Nope.  Opie & Anthony is Sirius 206/XM 105. Other channels do the same thing.  It's kinda silly.

And why are they moving 20 on 20 to Channel 3? That seems silly.
3 on 3 would sound like a porn station.
 

ZephInNewOrleans

Umbrella Person
Messages
5,464
Likes
15
#21
Let me get this straight... It's kind of the same? Are they intentionally trying to confuse us now? I've got both Sirius & XM and knew all the channels by heart but now I  have to learn all new ones. Sigh...
 

Rob in Arlington

Personal Assistant
Messages
44,958
Likes
1,333
#22
ZephInNewOrleans said:
Let me get this straight... It's kind of the same? Are they intentionally trying to confuse us now? I've got both Sirius & XM and knew all the channels by heart but now I  have to learn all new ones. Sigh...
Why do you have both?
 
Top