Show Discussion - Friday February 22nd 2008

Tsunami

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
28,266
Likes
3,517
Unread:

You know what this quick response team Operation Burnt Frost is really for?  To
protect us from "zee Germans".
 

Ristopher

Personal Assistant
Messages
28,043
Likes
411
Mr. Tony,

As a native of the Buffalo area, I find it very hard to believe that a missile fired from a ship named after Lake Erie is going to save us from toxic chemicals.

Chris Dobbertean
Rockville
 

Lambeth98

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
60,325
Likes
2,557
Ristopher said:
As a native of the Buffalo area, I find it very hard to believe that a missile fired from a ship named after Lake Erie is going to save us from toxic chemicals.

Chris Dobbertean
Rockville
Excellent.  If we had a regular listener in Cleveland, they could substitute that.
 

Ristopher

Personal Assistant
Messages
28,043
Likes
411
Lambeth98 said:
Excellent.  If we had a regular listener in Cleveland, they could substitute that.
I actually had the idea Wednesday night when I first saw the name of the ship...I was disappointed it didn't make it on yesterday, hence my shock today.
 

Neil From Rockville

Personal Assistant
Messages
12,073
Likes
105
Tsunami said:
Neil must have been a participant in the 30 car pile up, is busy handing out his card to all participants of the 30 car pile up, or is in bed with the flu.  Wha' happen?
I appreciate the concern, but had to do that lawyer stuff this morning.  I hate when it gets in the way.
 

Penfold

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Messages
38,772
Likes
1,637
Neil From Rockville said:
I appreciate the concern, but had to do that lawyer stuff this morning.  I hate when it gets in the way.
Stupid clients, be less guilty!
 
Top