Show Discussion - Monday February 4th, 2008

A

Anonymous

Guest
The Bopper said:
Worser than Troy Aikman?

4 and 1 with almost 2 minutes to go in the superbowl:

Aikman: This is a big down, here, Joe...
Someone has to explain things to the millions of dopes out there.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
The Bopper said:
Worser than Troy Aikman?

4 and 1 with almost 2 minutes to go in the superbowl:

Aikman: This is a big down, here, Joe...
i like troy i think he is solid.

:laugh:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Mr. Crabs said:
Shockey's no longer Boss.
its nice to have 2 tight ends, and boss is only a rookie, he has alot to learn.

if i were the giants i would use 2 tight ends, eli would use them both.

:angel:
 

The Bopper

Personal Assistant
Messages
35,805
Likes
508
Fenster said:
Someone has to explain things to the millions of dopes out there.
Aikman has show that is on SIRIUS... probably originates somewhere else... but they promo the hell out of it all the time, and he is nothing but negative about football now adays... "Holding is a judgement call, why cant they review that? This is why replay stinks," or "These guys hit way to hard now for them not to protect the QB more..." If football stinks so fucking bad, quit making a living off it you fuckstick...
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
greenlantern said:
its nice to have 2 tight ends, and boss is only a rookie, he has alot to learn.

if i were the giants i would use 2 tight ends, eli would use them both.

:angel:
Shockey is bad for team morale.  They'd get more in a trade than having him on the field.
 
Top