Show Discussion - Monday, January 28th 2008

ukredsox

Umbrella Person
Messages
6,368
Likes
34
#77
barkley said:
Outside of Johnstown, PA?  That Somerset?  [pout]  Sorry.  I couldn't resist.  PA humor.
Somerset, England.... home of proper Cider, not that non-alcoholic liquid that you Colonials drink.

I'm talking the falling down drunk stuff
 

The Bopper

Personal Assistant
Messages
35,805
Likes
508
#80
ukredsox said:
Somerset, England.... home of proper Cider, not that non-alcoholic liquid that you Colonials drink.

I'm talking the falling down drunk stuff
I thought this stuff was Irish?

 

ukredsox

Umbrella Person
Messages
6,368
Likes
34
#81
Back to the REM point again.

I think that Satchmo's pretending not to know their music.

Last week he dropped a few "the frequencies Kenneth...." into the show
 

The Bopper

Personal Assistant
Messages
35,805
Likes
508
#83
ukredsox said:
Back to the REM point again.

I think that Satchmo's pretending not to know their music.

Last week he dropped a few "the frequencies Kenneth...." into the show

That is from a Dan Rather story, though...
 

Ristopher

Personal Assistant
Messages
28,043
Likes
411
#86
I think there's a naming issue with the Magners...has to be called something in one place and has another name everywhere else...
 

Ristopher

Personal Assistant
Messages
28,043
Likes
411
#87
barkley said:
Can't Burd schill the virtual physical without bringing up his colonoscopy?
At this moment, I'm glad I have the XM version on...so I just have to deal with "natural enhancement" spots.  ::)
 

Penfold

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Messages
38,772
Likes
1,637
#90
The Bopper said:
That is from a Dan Rather story, though...
It was a classic moment when R.E.M. appeared on Letterman, and Dan Rather sat in with the band when they did "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"
 

Penfold

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Messages
38,772
Likes
1,637
#91
Pink Cadillac?  It sounded like the theme from Peter Gunn at first.  Whoops...
 

ukredsox

Umbrella Person
Messages
6,368
Likes
34
#93
The Bopper said:
I thought this stuff was Irish?

Magners is made from apples grown here in the West Country (Herefordshire). The apples are exported to Ireland and the cider brought back in and sold at inflated prices.

"Magners" is all marketing and stinks.... stinks
 

ukredsox

Umbrella Person
Messages
6,368
Likes
34
Ristopher said:
I think there's a naming issue with the Magners...has to be called something in one place and has another name everywhere else...
"Bulmers" also sell exactly the same stuff under their own name
 
Top