Show Discussion - Wednesday, January 23rd 2008

Lambeth98

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
60,325
Likes
2,557
Tsunami said:
I think we should all give thanks / take a moment / whatever you do.... that we were spared Idol chat. 
The Idol chatter reminds me there is an upside to not being able to listen to the stream. Thanks for the reminder, Dan.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Two days back, and I'm already cranky that the podcast isn't in my feed. I suck. And I miss Idol Chatter. I'm glad I'm in Grad School , in order to have a "real" reason to stay single.
 

Penfold

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Messages
38,772
Likes
1,637
bobafett said:
Ah, east coast bias.  Nirvana should have been higher.
Because certainly, there have never been 52 songs written that were better than Teen Spirit.  Including, of course, "More Than a Feeling..."
 

Harpua

Kornmissioner
Staff member
Messages
43,081
Likes
1,137
Penfold said:
Because certainly, there have never been 52 songs written that were better than Teen Spirit.  Including, of course, "More Than a Feeling..."
classic

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAgT8KOLF8[/youtube]
 

Harpua

Kornmissioner
Staff member
Messages
43,081
Likes
1,137
so who is the dope from USA Today?  I think Hiestand is the only one who ever writes about tony
 

pudgeyt

Umbrella Person
Messages
12,242
Likes
24
Harpua said:
so who is the dope from USA Today?  I think Hiestand is the only one who ever writes about tony
It's either Hiestand, Mike McCarthy, or Robert Bianco (wild card), or the editor who bought out David Dupree.
 

Smirking Chupacabra

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
54,469
Likes
5,403
Special K said:
I listen to his radio show sometimes...   hi-yahhhhhh!
I understand why people listen to Limbaugh -- while he's a scum-sucking troll, he's at least entertaining in a sick way and a very talented radio host.

Beck, otoh, is talentless. And while I don't like his politics, it's his talentlessness that keeps me wondering how the hell he's still on the air.

However, YMMV ...
 

bobafett

"Real" Doctor
Staff member
Messages
38,714
Likes
676
Smirking Chupacabra said:
I understand why people listen to Limbaugh -- while he's a scum-sucking troll, he's at least entertaining in a sick way and a very talented radio host.

Beck, otoh, is talentless. And while I don't like his politics, it's his talentlessness that keeps me wondering how the hell he's still on the air.

However, YMMV ...
He's a loser baby, so why don't you kill him?
 

Smirking Chupacabra

Personal Assistant
Donator
Messages
54,469
Likes
5,403
Harpua said:
so I guess his botched ass surgery gave you a giggle
I didn't even know about it until you mentioned it. He didn't take that very well, did he?

I don't wish physical harm to him -- I just want him to lose any job in broadcasting he may have. In a fair world, he'd be boring his office mates around the water cooler.
 
Top